The limited company is one of the companies that is most commonly established. Since 1.1.2008 the revised legislation for the limited companies has come into effect. Single-member companies are possible. The shares can be transferred without public certification. These have a minimal value of CHF 100. The share capital of CHF 20’000 must always be fully paid in.
- deposit the share capital into a blocked account
- draw up the statutes and foundation protocol and have them legally certified (in Canton Zürich by the Commissioner for Oaths)
- register in the Commercial Registry after public certification. The limited company is officially established as soon as it is published in the SHAB (Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce). On www.zefix.ch you have an overview of all the companies in Switzerland. The Commercial Registry is managed by the Cantons. Whatever is listed in the Commercial Registry is legally valid.
- After founding further inquiries have to be made, e.g. registration with the social insurances, value added tax, property and liability insurance, source tax and Accounting
We advise you or manage this for you.
We offer advice and assistance on
- drawing up the statues and founding protocol
- the registration in the Commercial Registry and the social insurances